AMBER ALERTS

Monday, October 11, 2010

October News

Well October is here, and I'm sure most of us are already aware what most of the news this month is going to be composed of with the election just a couple weeks away we will be getting a serious blast of political news. One thing I am surprised we haven't seen much of yet is the political adds, which I am sure is waiting in the wings to begin blasting us any day now, especially here in California where one of the most high profile governors since Ronald Reagan has reached his term limit and will be leaving office.

What I'm going to try and do know prior to the elections in November is scan the political action in California and the rest of the country and examine some of the most important and controversial issues and candidates on the ballots coming up. If you have something on your local ballot and would like it discussed just drop me a line and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment