AMBER ALERTS

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Wife and Best Friend Sandi Donecker

Myself and my wife and best friend Sandi Donecker who passed away on March 11 2014 at the age of 38
Hello my friends, it has been a long time since I have posted anything here in my blogs under this e-mail address and today I am going to try and get a handle on my blogs, I have many of them and it's not going to be easy but that is my plan.

For those of you who have not heard, I have lost my best friend and my wife of 14 years Sandi Marie Donecker passed away on March 11, 2014, and I announced that on many of my other blogs but for awhile could not remember the password to get on this one, however I remembered today and just wanted to pass that on.

At this time we not totally sure what happened. The day of 10 March was actually a great day, Sandi and I had recently moved into our new apartment on March 1rst and we where making plans that day for how she wanted to decorate the house, that night we watched movies on Netflix and enjoyed a candle light dinner together, we fell asleep while watching the movies and then sometime through the night Sandi passed away, she had no pain and showed no sign of distress when I woke the next morning and found her, the coroner's best estimate is she passed away somewhere between 1 and 5 a.m. and it seems her heart just stopped beating.

So it's been a little over a month now, and I still have many periods where I find myself often crying uncontrollable, no hysterical just a weeping that I can't stop, Sandi was and always will be my best friend and she was a wonderful mother and I miss her so much, I actually yet can't write to much about her passing because the weeping will start again and once it starts it is almost impossible to stop it, most times  I just let it run it's course and eventually the tears will stop, sometimes it's 30 minutes or like today I know I was weeping a good two hours. It's just so hard waking up and suddenly remembering she is no longer sleeping by my side and never will again until the Lord calls me home to heaven as well.

Well thank you for stopping by, I know it has been a long time since I wrote here, I'm trying to get all my blogs in order, some I may let go to the wayside and others I will continue, at this time I have no plans to start a new one, well I take that back I have been thinking of starting a new one, just where I send Sandi a daily little message that hopefully may give someone else in my place some strength and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment