AMBER ALERTS

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I guess I should do one more update

You know I guess there is another update that I should do here, I can't believe how long ago I actually started this blog, things where much different then, the first big change of course is that I am now a widower of course like I stated in my previous post my wife and best friend Sandi Donecker passed away on 11 March 2014.

Second change I guess would be the obvious, I'm no longer 45 I am now 48 and will be 49 in February but one thing that hasn't changed is I am still going to school, or at least I am planning on it. I finished school in San Diego as a Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselor and because I still have 21 weeks left in my 9/11 GI Bill I'm going to continue going to school, first updating what I did in San Diego with any requirements that Washington State requires above what California requires, then I plan on taking some Psychology classes to add to what I have already done.

And then there is our son, Jesiah who is now 8 years old and missing his mommy, so things have changed and it is a sad time in our lives right now, but Jesiah and I will be strong and make Sandi proud of her husband and son.

No comments:

Post a Comment