AMBER ALERTS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

THIS HERE BLOG

Ok this well be the introduction to this blog. This is the first time I have ever tried mobile blogging and the funny thing is I'm not that good at writing a regular blog, although I enjoy writing very much yet I have this feeling people don't really care for my writing.

It's not that I write anything really contraversal or anything like that, if there is a problem with my blogs in the past it just might be that everyone I have done to date have been expeiments that have never made it past the two week mark before they went their way to blog heaven or hell I guess depending how alful they actually were

Now you are probably sitting there thinking ok Duane what is going to be differnt about this blog? Well first I won't lie to you, there is most likely no differnce so if you are planning on becoming a follower don't be suprised if you see no more posted here after two weeks or so. Hmm you know I've never had a follower either so no one may ever resd this. Well here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment