AMBER ALERTS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Starting Over

Hello all, I know this blog of mine has gotten pretty shaky and I know if I tell the truth it never really got off the ground. I can come up with several excuses but the main reason is that I 'm just pretty lazy as you can see how I was actually doing posts while I was exploring Facebook and I tell you some times I wish I had never discovered Facebook because it can take control of your life and keep you from getting important stuff done.

The games on Facebook are actually are what is troublesome for me, I have no problem going on Facebook if I can just go on and do my updates, check friends posts and commenting to a few. For me the games I have a hard time with is Farmville, and the games involving fish and aquariums. Those games involving the mob or vikings and wizards doesn't really interest me.

Probably the reason I like the games I do has to do with thoughts and memories dwelling in my subconscious because i lived and worked on a farm in Scott County, KS from the ages of 12 to 18 and because I was farming and had little free time and the little I did have was devoted to homework, eating, sleeping and my aquariums.

Well I guess that's enough of that for today, I'm just being honest with my readers; which I know is zero at this moment but I am being honest. I want this to be a fresh start, I do want to get on here and publish at least one entry a day even if just to say hi and let everyone know what I had for lunch that day.

Now there will be a major distraction this time, as I am attending college full time under the 9/11
GI Bill, (I will talk more about that on another entry). There is no doubt there will be a vast amount of home work. I am already in my second semester at San Diego City College. This semester I will be taking: History Of Mexico, World History I, US History I, The American Political System, and General Astronomy.

Oh well that's it for today, I think someday I Will have some readers; I'm just going to strive to make this blog interesting.

Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment