AMBER ALERTS

Friday, December 16, 2011

Think Positive


Down Town San Diego/Photo Duane A. Donecker

Thinking positive is probably the most important of the habits to share with you, because you know that everything starts in the mind.  Thoughts turn into feelings, which then turn into actions.  If you tell yourself you can do it, you have increased your chances of accomplishing that goal.  Keep your mind clear and your thoughts positive.  This habit will bring great success to you in your personal and professional life.

GOYA Tip:  When a negative thought comes into your mind, instantly swap it with a positive one.  An example of this would be thinking about a child's smile or someone you know.  This will keep the mind clear of any negative thoughts.

Here is what happened to me, back on 31 Dec 2005 I retired from the navy, found out I had FSH Muscular Dystrophy which because the pain was so bad I had to leave my job in Wyoming  and suddenly I landed into a pit of negative attitude and things went terribly down hill from there, especially when doctors started filling me up with narcotics for the pain with the FSH I couldn't handle what was going on and with the negative attitude I was caring my life seemed to become unmanageable and when I thought that it really happened.  Today I am keeping a positive attitude and things are already looking up which I will take with you more later.

God Bless All Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment