AMBER ALERTS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Out For awhile

Hello everyone, just wanted to make a little note in my blogs since I haven't worked on them basically since Jan 24th when I went to the hospital, and since then there has been a lot going on, I am healthy enough now that I am back in college, for the summer semester I am at South Western college, normally I am a student at San Diego City college, but because it is a public school with the largest percentage of their income to keep the school open and students in class and California is having a serious budget problem, all summer classes at San Diego City where cancelled because the state and the city of San Diego it's self are broke.

At first I about had a heart attack because besides my navy retirement the 9/11 GI Bill is my main source of income, however luckily City farmed out the veterans attending class there so we wouldn't loose our GI Bill income.  The good thing is that we didn't have to do the normal transferring of records, all we had to do is get a Parental letter from our original  school.

Now that I am back on me feet completely and going back to school, you should see more posts from me in all my blogs.  God Bless everyone of you and I pray everyone is doing well.

This semester I am only taking

No comments:

Post a Comment