AMBER ALERTS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Schwarzenegger Strikes Again

Schwarzenegger & Fabian Nunez/photo CBS8.com

Wow, life gets so hectic and busy sometimes things just seem to get away from me, I love to work on my blogs but it seems like something else in life always gets in my way. Now not all of it is bad, many times its because I am spending time with my wife and son which I wouldn't trade for anything. I love the two of them so much I would give up anything for them.

Again I say I am going to try to keep my blogs up to date, now I don't even know if I have a loyal "fan" base or not who read my blogs faithfully, I like to pretend that there are, and to them I want to say I am sorry for not keeping my blogs up to date. There is so much going on in the world today, that I can find probably billions of things to write about on this blog, which by the way is called Ramblings of a 44 year Old College Student, how ever how that I am 45 I guess that title isn't exactly correct but hey, I just told you I am 45 now and this blog will keep this name even until I am 199 years old.

So to my loyal "fan" base I just want to say give me a chance, I am trying my best. Although part of my problem may be just the fact that I am trying to keep eight blogs going at once, just on blogger itself and to be honest I don't know how many blogs I have all together on other web sites. So please just bear with me and I will keep on plugging away at my blogs. My wife says maybe I should drop a couple of the blogs, and I have thought of it, yet I like writing on all them, but if I do decided to give one up, it will probably be my
Astronomy blog, but somehow I doubt I will drop any of them.

So let me stop rambling here and take a look at what is going on in the world today, I'm sure there is something good out there to comment on, for example I saw on the California news scene today that Schwarzenegger commuted the sentence of Esteban Nunez  from sixteen years to seven years on the day before he left office in January. Nunez, who is the son of former state Assembly speaker Fabian Nunez, had pleaded guilty in the 2008 stabbing death of a San Diego college student, 22-year-old Luis Santos. It upsets me that a confessed killer will probably go free early just because Schwarzenegger wanted to reward a political ally, who can't even do anything for him any more. And America wonders why our murder rate is so high.


No comments:

Post a Comment